Levantis® is a wind of change and technology that combines a rise-and-decline armchair and a wheelchair to provide users with comfort without compromising the functions and adjustments of a multi-purpose tilting wheelchair.
- Provides a sensation of ease and comfort
- Encourages patient relaxation
- Reduces strain on the cardiovascular system
- Ensures comfort even after hours of use
- Height adjustment of up to 23 cm (9 inches) to enhance containment and adapt to individual anatomy.
- Complete folding thanks to the upper armrest sliding on a guide, facilitating lateral transfer of the patient from the chair to the bed or wheelchair, and vice versa.
- Ergonomic table designed for full immersion in the chair and for the placement of objects and rehabilitation tools.
ERGONOMIC AND SUPPORTING HEADREST AND LEG REST
- Height-adjustable and angle-adjustable headrest
- Head support designed to ensure comfort
- Leg rests fitted with side containment flaps
- Footrest extension
EASY TO SANITISE AND HANDLE
- Removable and easy-to-sanitise backrest cushions, seat, and headrest
- Containment system for accidental leaks placed under the seat
- Silvertex® fabric:
antimycotic, antibacterial, antifungal protection, stain-resistant finish, mould-proof support and cover, antistatic finish, fire-retardant certification 1. IM
- Push handle
- The high-quality wheels, are fitted with an automated lock to ensure excellent manoeuvrability, even when the patient is seated
- The drop-down armrests allow the patient to be transferred from the armchair to the bed